Friday, February 22, 2008

Show 116: February 10, 2008

Hugs, Kisses And A Whole Lotta Lovin'

Hour 1: Showw116a

powered by ODEO

1. Unchained Melody / Righteous Brothers/The Righteous Brothers
2. Unchain My Heart/Ray Charles
3. Lover Please / Clyde Mcphatter/Various Artists
4. Heart Of Stone / Rolling Stones/The Rolling Stones
5. Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me/Mel Carter
6. Cupid/Sam Cooke
7. You Send Me/Sam Cooke
8. Sunshine Of Your Love/Cream
9. A Teenager In Love/Various Artists
10. Dream Lover/Bobby Darin
11. For Your Precious Love/Jerry Butler
12. He Will Break Your Heart/Jerry Butler
13. My Heart Is An Open Book/Dobkins Jr., Carl
14. I've Got You Under My Skin/Four Seasons
15. Whole Lotta Lovin'/Fats Domino
16. Hello I Love You/The Doors
17. Wear Your Love Like Heaven/Donovan
18. Still Water (Love) / Four Tops/The Four Tops



Hour 2: Show116b

powered by ODEO

1. Let's Stay Together/Al Green
2. You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine/Lou Rawls
3. La La Means I Love You/The Delfonics
4. Show Me How/The Emotions
5. Stay In My Corner/The Dells
6. I Stand Accused/Isaac Hayes
7. Goin' Out Of My Head/Little Anthony & The Imperials
8. Dry your Eyes/Brenda & The Tabulations
9. Could It Be I'm Falling In Love/The Spinners
10. Natural High/Bloodstone
11. Love On A Two Way Street/The Moments
12. You Make Me Feel Brand New/The Stylistics
13. Always & Forever/Heatwave

No comments: