Friday, February 22, 2008

Show 112: January 13, 2008





Hour 1: Show112a


powered by ODEO

1. Ain't Too Proud To Beg/The Temptations
2. Cloud Nine/The Temptations
3. Get Ready/The Temptations
4. I Cant Get Next To You/The Temptations
5. I'm Losing You/The Temptations
6. I Wish It Would Rain/Temptations
7. Just My Imagination/The Temptations
8. My Girl/The Temptations
9. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me/Diana Ross & The Supremes With The Temptations
10. Runaway Child, Running Wild/The Temptations
11. Beauty Is Only Skin Deep/The Temptations
12. I Could Never Love Another/The Temptations
13. Here After The Temptations
14. Stay/The Temptations
15. False Faces/The Temptations





Hour 2: Show112b


powered by ODEO

1. False Hearted Lover Blues/LeVon Helm
2. Poor Dirt Farmer/LeVon Helm
3. The Mountain/LeVon Helm
4. The Girl I Left Behind/LeVon Helm
5. Calvary/LeVon Helm
6. Anna Lee/LeVon Helm
7. Got Me A Woman/LeVon Helm
8. Behind The Sun/Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. Fire/Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. Higher Ground/Red Hot Chili Peppers
11. Taste The Pain/Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: