Sunday, November 25, 2007

Show105: November 25, 2007

Hour 1: Show105a


powered by ODEO

  1. In The Still Of The Night/The Five Satins
  2. I See A Star/Roulettes
  3. Dear One/The Scarlets
  4. Your Painted Pictures/The Spaniels
  5. Fountaine Of Love/The Starlarks
  6. Be True/The Vocaleers
  7. A Fool Was I/The Veltones
  8. Madly/The Del Knights
  9. Rattle Snake Man/High Noon
  10. Flatland Saturday Night/High Noon
  11. Rock Too Slow/High Noon
  12. My Ex Is Why/High Noon
  13. Rockin’ Wildcat/High Noon
  14. Glory Bound/High Noon
  15. When She’s Good/High Noon
  16. Devil Woman/High Noon
  17. Just Because/High Noon

High Noon Myspace


Hour 2: Show105b


powered by ODEO

  1. It’s Only Make Believe/Conway Twitty
  2. I’ll Try/Conway Twitty
  3. I Viberate/Conway Twitty
  4. When I’m Not With You/Conway Twitty
  5. The Story Of My Love/Conway Twitty
  6. Make Me Know You’re Mine/Conway Twitty
  7. Mona Lisa/Conway Twitty
  8. Sentimental Journey/Conway Twitty
  9. Hey Little Lucy/Conway Twitty
  10. Heavenly/Conway Twitty
  11. Just Because/Conway Twitty
  12. Danny Boy/Conway Twitty
  13. Hey Miss Ruby/Conway Twitty
  14. Lonely Blue Boy/Conway Twitty
  15. Blue Moon/Conway Twitty
  16. Foggy River/Conway Twitty
  17. Trouble In Mind/Conway Twitty
  18. Pretty Eyed Baby/Conway Twitty
  19. Hurt In My Heart/Conway Twitty
  20. Tell Me One More Time/Conway Twitty
Conway Twitty Website

No comments: