Sunday, August 06, 2006

6 August 2006: Hour Two (Show6b Encore)

  1. My Bucket's Got Hole In It/Hank Williams
  2. I'll Never Get Out Of This World /Hank Williams
  3. Lost Highway/Hank Williams
  4. You're Gonna Change Or I'm Gonna Leave /Hank Williams
  5. I Saw The Light/Hank Williams
  6. Why Should We Try Anymore/Hank Williams
  7. Ring Of Fire/Johnny Cash
  8. Orange Blossom Special/Johnny Cash
  9. Ghost Riders In The Sky/Johnny Cash
  10. Singing The Blues /Marty Robbins
  11. A White Sport Coat And A Pink Carnation /Marty Robbins
  12. I Need You So Bad /Magic Sam
  13. The Sky Is Crying/Elmore James
  14. Messing With The Kid/Jr. Wells
  15. My Babe/Little Walter
  16. I Wish You Would/Billy Boy Arnold
  17. It's Alright/Hound Dog Taylor
  18. Georgia On My Mind/Ray Charles

No comments: