Sunday, May 21, 2006

21 May 2006: Hour One (Show34a)

  1. Lonely Teardrops/Jackie Wilson
  2. That's Why I Love You/Jackie Wilson
  3. Talk That Talk/Jackie Wilson
  4. Am I The Man/Jackie Wilson
  5. You Better Know It/Jackie Wilson
  6. I'll Be Satisfied/Jackie Wilson
  7. Baby Work It Out/Jackie Wilson
  8. I'm Coming Back To You/Jackie Wilson
  9. Shake Shake Shake/Jackie Wilson
  10. Reet Petite/Jackie Wilson
  11. Memphis/Johnny Rivers
  12. Maybelline/Johnny Rivers
  13. Midnight Special/Johnny Rivers
  14. Seventh Son/Johnny Rivers
  15. Where Have All The Flowers Gone/Johnny Rivers
  16. Secret Agen Man/Johnny Rivers
  17. Poor Side Of Town/Johnny Rivers
  18. Baby I Need Your Lovin'/Johnny Rivers
  19. The Tracks Of My Tears/Johnny Rivers
  20. Rockin'/ Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu/Johnny Rivers

No comments: