Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Show129: May 11, 2008


Happy Mother's Day!



Hour One (Show129a)

powered by ODEO


1. Mother the Queen of My Heart/Merle Haggard & Vernon Oxford
2. Mama Spank/Liz Anderson
3. Coffee for Mama/Lightnin' Hopkins
4. My Mother/Buddy Guy
5. Mommy for a Day/Kitty Wells
6. Mother Pal & Sweetheart/Kitten
7. Mama Tried/Merle Haggard
8. Grandma's Hand/Bill Withers
9. I.O.U./Jimmy Dean
10. Mother's Prayer/The Dixie Hummingbirds
11. Mother's Place/Johnny Shines
12. Message to My Mother/Hank Williams
13. Jesus and Mama/Confederate Railroad
14. Wind Beneath My Wings/Willie Nelson




Hour Two (Show129b)

powered by ODEO


1. Mother Dear (Stereo)/Diana Ross & The Supremes
2. Shop Around/Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
3. Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean/Ruth Brown
4. Mama Said / Shirelles/Shirelles
5. You Cant Hurry Love/ Supremes
6. Mama Didn't Lie/Jan Bradley
7. Yama Yama Pretty Mama/Berry, Richard
8. Tell Mama/Etta James
9. That's What Mama Say/Major Lance
10. My Mother's Eyes/Arthur Prysock
11. Sadie/The Spinners
12. Hero (Wind Beneath My Wings)/Gladys Knight & The Pips
13. I'll Always Love My Mama/The Intruders
14. A Song for Mama/Boyz II Men

No comments: