Thursday, July 19, 2007

Show89: July 22, 2007








Hour 1


powered by ODEO

  1. Crazy Baby/Rodney Crowell
  2. I Couldn’t Leave You If I Tried/ Rodney Crowell
  3. She’s Crazy For Leavin’/Rodney Crowell
  4. After All This Time/Rodney Crowell
  5. I Know You’re Married/Rodney Crowell
  6. Above And Beyond/Rodney Crowell
  7. It’s Such A Small World/Rodney Crowell with Rosanne Cash
  8. I Didn’t Know I Could Love You/ Rodney Crowell
  9. The Last Waltz/ Rodney Crowell
  10. Shake It Up One Side/Alton Lott
  11. Man In The Moon/Alton Lott
  12. Blues Stay Away/Alton Lott
  13. Would You Mind/Alton Lott
  14. Why Do I Love You/Alton Lott
  15. Rock My Blues Away/Alton Lott

Hour 2


powered by ODEO

  1. Remember Then/The Earls
  2. The Great Pretender/The Platters
  3. Why Do Fools Fall In Love/Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
  4. I Love How You Love Me /Paris Sisters
  5. Blue Moon/The Marcels
  6. You Belong To Me/The Duprees
  7. At The Hop/Danny & The Juniors
  8. My Special Angel/Bobby Helms
  9. Big Man/The Four Preps
  10. The Three Bells/The Browns
  11. Hello Darlin’/Conway Twitty
  12. Country Boy/Ricky Skaggs
  13. Devil Went To Georgia/Charlie Daniels
  14. On the Road Again/Willie Nelson
  15. Chiseled In Stone/Vern Gosdin
  16. Next To You Next To Me/Shenandoah

No comments: